"White Hot Kiss" Good Reads Review


White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements, #1)White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Only one author who have written about sexy aliens and smoke hot demi-Greek Gods would use the eternal battle between good and evil in such way!

"White Hot Kiss" is the best combination of comedy, where demons have names of Dinesy characters (OMG!) and gargoyles become the must on the good side, which reminds me of "The Beautiful and the Cursed".
Layla has a secret; she can't kiss anyone, unless she takes his soul in the proccess. When a Demon named Roth enters her life after lower deomns began threatening her, Layla would find herself in the middle of a battle and... hmmm temptation! (since Roth doesn't have a soul!" :*

And the ending? It's one of those which leaves you hanging, wondering, crying and demanding the NEXT BOOK!

And since the next time I'll leave you with a quote, I ADORED!

I lost myself the day I found you

View all my reviews

No comments