Review: "Elusion" by Claudia Gabel


Elusion (Elusion, #1)Elusion by Claudia Gabel
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The concept of having a dreamscape of virtual reality was really appealing to me when I first saw this book. While I waited to see many things, I was a little disappointed.

Ree and Patrick know about Elusion the app which can tranfer you into the "Escapes" virtual places where you can relax. But when probles start to arise friends are tested and mystery prevails.
The plot felt a little too rushed for me and the love triangle was annoying. While I liked the mystery and didn't expect the ending, I really hope to see more of Josh on the second book "Etherworld".

On the other hand, there's a detailed description of the destroyed planet, where the people need oxygen masks to breathe and acid rain makes your eyes burn. At least there are some messages coming from the book. ;)


No comments