Feature & Follow Friday #232

Welcome to the Feature & Follow


Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow me and them to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code at the host blogs and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!




Question of the Week:

Do you have a go to genre when you're happy, sad, or angry? - Suggested by Take Me Away...


My answer:

 I read contemporary romance when I feel giddy, but mostly I enjoy reading PRN and adventure when I am excited!


Now for the Follow Fun!

Alison Can Read



Next Week's Question:

What books did you give other people this holiday season? - Suggested by Alison Can Read

 This is a Blog Hop!


Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...


10 comments

  1. New Follower. Really loving the kind of books you read.
    Kirsty xx
    http://kirstylovesbooks.wordpress.com/2014/12/19/feature-and-follow-friday-the-christmas-hop/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! Now following you via Bloglovin' and G+. Thanks for stopping by my blog and have Merry Christmas! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tend to just read whatever I am feeling. Love how pretty your blog is. Your can also read my #FF at http://www.readinginthetardis.com/feature-and-follow-3-do-you-read-a-specific-genre-when-you-are-sad-happy-angry/
    Going to follow you on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by my blog.I always read romance,but sometime when I'm lost I want to read self-help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Usually, reading just a book is good enough! Though, sometimes when I'm down, I reread or try some Children's! Contemporary can do when I feel giddy or sad, though I prefer darker Fantasy or Sci-Fi when I'm happy rather than when I'm sad. Oh well, any book (as long as it's good) is enough!

    ~Fari @ My Little Corner For Books

    Follower via Bloglovin'. Follow back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I followed you on Bloglovin! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Hey I'm a new follower! Nice meeting you! See you around!

    Check out my FF at Stuffed Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  7. New adult contemporary romance is especially great because there are so many fitting life themes for me to relate to...or run away to...lol Great answer Jessi The Book Cove

    ReplyDelete