Feature and Follow #280

Welcome to the Feature & Follow


Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow me and them to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code at the host blogs and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

 

 

                            Question of the Week:

 

If you could teleport into ANY story, which would you chose? - Suggested by Life Is Reading

 

                                                  My answer:

This is obviously something I wonder every time I finish a book. Would I like to be a part of the characters? Or would I run to something safer? So, I am going to choose something from YA novels and something from NA novels.

 

From YA:

 

 

  Of course I would choose to get to know Aelin and maybe befriend Manon, as long as she doesn't eat me! Then we have Rowan and Chaol and Dorian *sigh* who would be very thrilled to know!

 


On "Ruin and Rising" I would want to support Alina because she has some major difficulties in this book and I would really like to peek from afar, very afar, the Darkling! There is also Nikolai and Mal but the Darkling deserves a hug despite his nature.


From NA:



Nalini Singh know how to create an amazing world of Angels, vampires, humans and sensual emotion! Also I admire her for using such a wide diversity on the descriptions of her characters. From dark skin to pale white and from Asian to the South American, "Angel's Blood" is a unique qorld which I haven't encountered in another novel.

I would like to fly around New York, or visit Jessamy, the Angel historian who has thousands of years of history on her wings!

Now, my dear J.R. Ward has a spot in my heart. She creates vampires who are badasses and at the same time softies, have dark pasts but they get to have the girl (and boy), except from one novel in her series, which had me bawling and rocking in a corner.

 

I'd go there for Lassiter and Z. The first one because likes pop-corn and also watches Nickelodeon and the other because his story was tragic but got to have a sweet baby in the end! And I would hug Trez....

Between her and Karen Marie Moning, the choice was hard because there is also JERICHO BARRONS! But I wouldn't want to teleport to his world. I'd be dead the second I'd step out from the portal.

 

 

Now for the Follow Fun!


                                           FOLLOW ME ON GFC ON YOUR LEFT!!

                                                       FOLOW ME BY EMAIL

Instagram

Alison Can Read

HAPPY FRIDAY!

 

No comments