Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books on my Spring TBR List!

                                           



This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s topic is Top Ten Tuesday #101: Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR. I've included books I want to read and not the ones I've already read.



10: Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare: I still can't get over the ending of the first book and looking the snippets I can tell this one will be very, very interesting.





9: The Seeker by Veronica Rossi: I liked the first book and I hope to see more of the Riders in this one.





8: A million Junes by Emily Henry: This little gem is a companion novel to "The Love that Slpit the World"!





7: The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich: This book reminds me of that movie with Tom Hardy for a reason. Well if you give it a good twist that is! ;)





6: The Traitor's Kiss by Erin Beaty: I admit it; this book reminded me of The Winner's Curse trilogy with the cover and the title. I'm quite curious about this one.




5: Defy the Stars by Claudia Gray: I adore her Firebird series! And this trope of forbidden romance is one of my favorites!




4: Hunted by Meagan Spooner: "Beauty and the Beast" retelling. Nothing more to say!




3: Avenged by Amy Tintera: "Ruined" was a good read on 2016 and with its ending I really want to know what will happen.  




2: Dark Breaks the Dawn by Sara B. Larson: The Swan Lake meets high fantasy in this stunning book with this cover!




1: A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas: The epic finale, at least to the main trilogy will be amazing!


No comments